pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Paulo Mello" <paulo.me...@portaldedocumentos.com.br>
Subject Problem with PDPage convertToImage()
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 22:07:22 GMT
I have a problem with convert PDF to Image:

MY  CODE

List<PDPage> pages = document.getDocumentCatalog().getAllPages();

for (PDPage page : pages) {

       BufferedImage convertedImage =
page.convertToImage(BufferedImage.TYPE_BYTE_BINARY, RESOLUTION_DEFAULT);

}

AN EXCEPTION STOP MY DEPLOY. (I CONVERT THE FILES DURING THE DEPLOY)

Set 16, 2013 5:09:05 PM
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.xobject.PDPixelMap getRGBImage

SEVERE: Something went wrong ... the pixelmap doesn't contain any data.

Set 16, 2013 5:09:05 PM org.apache.pdfbox.util.operator.pagedrawer.Invoke
process

WARNING: getRGBImage returned NULL

Set 16, 2013 5:09:05 PM org.apache.pdfbox.util.PDFStreamEngine
processOperator

INFO: unsupported/disabled operation: i

Can you help me what is the problem with my file or my code?