pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: pdfBox convertToImage() vs GhostScript
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:17:30 GMT
Hi,

pdf to image conversion is one of the top features of PDFBox and consistently improved. There
will be some major enhancements in PDFBox 2.0 when rendering PDFs with embedded fonts. Unfortunately
there is currently no feature matrix documenting the PDF standard coverage of PDFBox (but
we are working on it).

BR

Maruan Sahyoun