pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Swing GUI example?
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 13:34:35 GMT
I've not looked in depth and I don't have an immediate requirement so
apologies for the woolly question but is there an example of using the
PDFBox Swing components in a real application?

In our specific case we have the fully featured PDF in memory and can
import into PDFBox easily, but at present to view it we're handing it over
to the Operating System for opening in whatever it sees fit as a file.
Would be nice to extend our application to open a new Swing window and put
into it some PDFBox component that provides Reader-like controls.

Not entirely sure how far away we are from this given the PDFBox code that
already exists in the pdfviewer package.

Thanks,

James