pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Sean <sean...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDF page to image with embedded fonts
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 20:53:50 GMT
Thanks for the reply Andreas. To answer you question about 1.9 I should
first tell you that I'm relatively new to Java and Maven projects. I'm
using Netbeans and thought I would change the version tag and it auto
filled in 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT and it worked.

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.pdfbox</groupId>
    <artifactId>pdfbox</artifactId>