pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Sean <sean...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDF page to image with embedded fonts
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 21:01:45 GMT
Andreas, one more thing. It looks like RenderUtil.convertToImage is
either broken or unfinished(?)

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.pdfbox.pdfviewer.PageDrawer.dispose()V
org.apache.pdfbox.util.RenderUtil.renderPage(RenderUtil.java:214)
org.apache.pdfbox.util.RenderUtil.convertToImage(RenderUtil.java:177)

Thanks again very much,
Sean