pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From prakash khandelwal <prakash.khandelwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Help for Andoird
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 10:52:45 GMT
Hello Team,

I'm an Android Developer from India and working on a project in which I
need to fill a pdf form from android application. After googling, I found
the PDFBox. I tried it for desktop app with J2SE 1.6 and it worked awesome.

Then I ported my project for android platform but then I get to know that
it won't work on Android due to lack of dependencies.

So, Is it possible to use PDFBox on android platform by any mean, I don't
want to migrate to any other library.

If YES, its possible, then how could I get it working?

Looking forward for your response.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Prakash Sungha [Khandelwal]