pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkühler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: pdf to image conversion -- font problem?
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:43:36 GMT
Hi,

There are some well known font issues. All released versions rely on the jdk for font rendering.
All jdk versions are known to habe problems with subsets of fonts. Newer jdks link yours are
showing some new issues. We are working on our own rendering routines so that pdfbox won't
rely on the jdk anymore. This will be part of the next major release and some oft the improvements
are already part oft the current trunk.
I didn't have a look at your pdf as I am on a vacation.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler