pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: detecting printer options selected
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 12:51:02 GMT
That's pretty much where we are, except I've not really found much to parse
through a postscript file with. I'd prefer not to reinvent the wheel
particularly when dealing with something so complex.

One workaround we had was to introduce custom DLLs provisioning individual
printers - one colour and one black and white - for people to select. These
can then invoke the java application with relevant flags but doesn't really
help with duplex/non-duplex.