pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Brais Calvo García <bca...@gestores.net>
Subject pdfbox-question
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 06:13:44 GMT
Hi;
First of all, sorry for my english level because i don’t speak it very well.
i’m using your fantastic libray to parse PDF documents but i have a question and
i can’t solve it.
i read a pdf using the class PdfTextStripper and i save de extracted text into a
String var. Some words of a extracted text are in style bold and italic, i have
been reading de pdfbox API and i find a class (TextPosition) wich have a method
called getFont() that get the font for the text being drawn. my question is to
know if i can obtain the style of the extracted text or how to convert a String
into TextPosition.
thanks for all.

Brais Calvo García