pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: Issue with PDF - Image conversion
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:54:23 GMT
Hi,

Am 23.07.2013 14:02, schrieb Gilad Denneboom:
> I'm now encountering the same issue myself, ironically... Any ideas on
> possible ways to solve this issue when the fonts are not fully embedded?
That's on my TODO list and I've an already working local version (for TTF [1]
and CFF [2] fonts). I're still some minor issues and I've o clean up the code,
but I guess I'll commit it in a couple of days.

Saying that, both improvements will be part of PDFBox 2.0. No, we don't have
any schedule for the new major version and I'm afraid I won't backport it
to 1.8.x as there are a lot of api-changes.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-490
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1608