pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: New small pdfbox project to repaginate simplex-scanned duplex documents
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:25:21 GMT
Hi,

Am 15.07.2013 07:07, schrieb Robin Kirkman:
> I've written a small Apache-licensed app to "repaginate" PDF documents scanned
> from double-sided papers with a single-sided scanner.  The URL for the project
> is http://www.simplexrepaginator.com/ .  I don't know if anyone keeps track of
> nifty examples of pdfbox, but I think this might be one.  I use it all the time
> when digitizing my household files.
>
> I didn't see a "used by" section or its equivalent on the pdfbox website.  Would
> this be a good time to make one?
We have a reference section [1]. What do you expect us to do? Should we add your
code as example or do want to be listed on our reference list?

BTW: it would be nice if you give us some credit on your page as well. Something
like "Using Apache PDFBox" including a link to our website. :-)

> --Robin Kirkman

Thanks for the information!

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler