pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Robin Thomas Panicker <ro...@qburst.com>
Subject Issue with PDF - Image conversion
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 06:22:28 GMT
Hi,
         I am using PDFBox to convert PDF documents into images. However in
some machines I am facing an issue. The conversion does not happen correct.
I can see missing text / images etc.

Please note that this happens only in a few machines. I use Ubuntu and
OpenOffice. I have tried with a variety of combinations for difference
version of Ubuntu and Openoffice (and even LibreOffice)

However I am unable to find out why it does not work on some machines.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks,
Robin