pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject detecting printer options selected
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:54:42 GMT
Hi,

This may be the wrong place to ask but we've written a Java app that
receives a print job via Windows port redirection and converts the input
(postscript) into PDF for further manipulation.

Our problem is that the printer properties dialog in Windows allows the
choice of colour vs black & white, and duplex vs no duplex but once our
application has received the job we have no obvious way of telling what was
previously selected.

Any ideas on this matter would be appreciated!

Thanks,

James