pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ramesh Shrestha <rameshp...@gmail.com>
Subject Extract Embedded files from pdf using pdfbox in .NET application
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 09:22:28 GMT
Hi,

  I am developing .NET Application using pdfbox to extract metadata,
content and attached file from PDF.

I was able to extract metadata and content, but stuck while extracting
attached/embedded files.

I have a pdf with embedded/attached doc file and want to retrieve that
file. I have gone through the java example -
http://www.docjar.com/html/api/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/pdmodel/EmbeddedFiles.java.html.

But while trying to use it in .Net, i got "non generic type 'java.util.Map'
cannot be used with type arguments" in the following code snippet

java.util.Map<String, COSObjectable> names = efTree.getNames();

So, i will be grateful if anybody help me to extract the file from pdf.

Thanks in advance.