pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ankur Tripathi <an...@intelligrape.com>
Subject PDF to Image conversion
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 10:12:35 GMT
Hi,

I have a use case in my project where i want to convert every page of pdf
to image. I have tried different opensource libraries like pdfrenderere,
open source version of jpedal etc but with each of them we have problems
with PDF/A pdf's. Before trying pdfbox i would like to know that if support
for embedded font and pdf/a is available in pdfbox api. If not is there any
way to identify if a particular pdf can not be converted to image,  I
already tried http://pdfbox.apache.org/cookbook/pdfavalidation.html to
validate uploaded pdf's but it fails for all of our pdfs but we are able to
convert them into image properly. There are only few formed filled pdf
which have not been converted to image properly.

Thanks for help.

Thanks
-Ankur Tripathi