pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From 정승훈 <4uwing...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello. I have a question using PDDocument.addPage()
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2013 10:52:12 GMT
Hello, I'm student at Hanyang UNIV. in Korea.

I study PDFbox for developing my PDF Solution.
But now, I have a problem.

I want to insert page anywhere, however PDFbox api only insert page at last.
So I try to inheritance PDDocument class.

myPDDocument.java

public class myPDDocument extends PDDocument{

public myPDDocument() throws IOException {

super();

}

}

main.java

string filename = "abc.pdf"

myPDDocument document = new myPDDocument();

document = (myPDDocument) PDDocument.load(filename);

But "org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDDocument cannot be cast to
main.myPDDocument" happen.

How do it?

Thank you. Have a nice day!

>From Seounghun, Jeong