pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Extract Chapters and Pages
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 18:13:35 GMT
you can take a look at http://pdfbox.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/pdmodel/PrintBookmarks.html
as a start.

BR
Maruan Sahyoun

Am 06.06.2013 um 20:00 schrieb Sabrina Kowarsch <sabrina.kowarsch@rwth-aachen.de>:

> Yes
>
> Am 06.06.2013, 19:21 Uhr, schrieb Maruan Sahyoun <sahyoun@fileaffairs.de>:
>
>> does it have bookmarks related to chapters and subchapters?
>>
>> Maruan Sahyoun
>>
>> Am 06.06.2013 um 19:17 schrieb Sabrina Kowarsch <sabrina.kowarsch@rwth-aachen.de>:
>>
>>> It would be a LaTex Document for Bachelor and Master Thesis.
>>> I don't think I can upload the template to public.

chapters and subchapters than that's possible. If it's only dependent on some text characteristics
such as font sizes it might still be possible but a much more difficult task as one needs
to get the text, get the text information such as font size …… maybe you have a sample
PDF to share on a public site (as the mailing list doesn't allow attachments)

PDF and list how much pages they have each?