pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Bain, Michael" <Michael.B...@McKesson.com>
Subject RE: Using PDFBox to write strings to a file, some characters not showing
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 18:15:33 GMT
Thanks for the reply.  The example PDF can be found at http://www.nohupgaming.com/files/FirstPage.pdf
and the code can be found at http://www.nohupgaming.com/files/Code_Snippet.txt.  It pretty
much follows the example for text replacement.  I am replacing placeholder values such as
{First_Recipient_Name} with the actual values in a post-processing update.  As you will see
in the file there are letters that work in one place and not others.  The title is Test System
Letter, the first recipient should be Sally Green and the last recipient should be Anthony
Jarmon.  Thanks in advance for any insight.

Thanks...

Michael Bain
Senior Software Engineer
McKesson Care Management

Telephone: 757.436.1646

McKesson Corporation
www.mckesson.com

"Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities
no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin
it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." -Ralph Waldo
Emerson
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.