pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Peter Murray-Rust <pm...@cam.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Determining whether character/font is bold
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 15:04:29 GMT
I have now upgraded to 1.8.1 and am still unable to use PDFBox to determine
whether the font(s) are bold. I would be very grateful indeed if someone
could take a few minutes to see whether this is a problem with the fonts,
PDFBox or my usage.

A typical PDF is at

https://bitbucket.org/petermr/svg2xml-dev/src/abefe9960a8a/src/test/resources/pdfs/bmc/174.pdf

(there are no copyright restrictions) and typical fonts (there are several
more) are:
"AdvOTce3d9a73" which I believe to be bold
and
"AdvOT56309c18.I" which I believe to be bold and italic

Many thanks to anyone who can give help.

P.