pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Determining whether character/font is bold
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 17:02:20 GMT
Hi Peter,

I don't think that it's possible to say that a font is bold wo the description of saying so.
You could compare some of the characteristics of a glyph to make a decision e.g. if you have
similar fonts. I'm not the expert on fonts though so maybe others are better suited to give
a trustful answer.

BR
Maruan Sahyoun