pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: The all new Apache PDFBox website is online
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 21:21:23 GMT
Am 31.05.2013 23:01, schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
> OK - the old version of the API docs is live now - checked some of the links, they worked
fine. Only issue is that the image for 'inherited' is wrongly referenced.
Looks good, thanks for bringing this back online that fast

> BR
> Maruan Sahyoun
>

> Am 31.05.2013 um 22:09 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler <andreas@lehmi.de>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am 31.05.2013 20:22, schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
>>> Hi Andreas,
>>>
>>> the error is in the fact that the content was not uploaded. Unfortunately svn
on my box thinks it's there but it doesn't show up on the server - tying to find out why this
is the case.

>>> As soon as the content is available it should work. Sorry that I have overseen
that - didn't check into the links. Like one of my former colleagues said 'never assume' -
should have recalled that.
>> No need to worry.
>>
>> BTW: I just realized that the old javadocs just contain the pdfbox api.
>> The others like fontbox etc. are missing. We should use the maven
>> javadoc plugin to aggregate all apidocs into one directory. It can be
>> done by running "mvn javadoc:aggregate".
>>
>> BR
>> Andreas Lehmkühler

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler