pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From SolidAndShade <solidandsh...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: The all new Apache PDFBox website is online
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 09:16:16 GMT
The website looks nice, but where is the API documentation?
https://pdfbox.apache.org/apidocs/ now leads to a 404 error and all the
links to API docs that show up in web searches are broken. There doesn't
appear to be a link to the docs anywhere on the site. It would be great
if they could be restored in the directory, otherwise the site will take
a substantial SEO hit.