pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From SolidAndShade <solidandsh...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Trouble with multiline form inputs - can patch be applied?
Date Sat, 25 May 2013 16:04:03 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble using PDFBox to insert data into multiline form input
boxes. Instead of inserting newlines so that the text in the input box
is wrapped to fit, the text all goes on one line that cuts off at the
end of the text box.

It appears that someone has already noted this problem and created a
patch:

Is there anything preventing the application of this patch? I could try
creating my own patched version of PDFBox but I'd rather not fork from
the main codebase. Any help is appreciated.

                          wherever you are