pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Documentation on PDF Box
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 13:25:54 GMT
Hi,

this is a known issue and we are already taking steps to provide some improvements (enhancing
the website). If you have specific questions please feel free to ask. And if you have a sample
from which you think others might benefit please feel free to provide that so we can include
it .

BTW the new website will combine currently distributed information (tutorial, cookbook …)
into one so it will be easier to find the information you are looking for. In addition with
the new infrastructure built on the Apache CMS it's easier to contribute to the documentation.

BR
Maruan Sahyoun