pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkühler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: The all new Apache PDFBox website is online
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 09:25:36 GMT
Hi,

> SolidAndShade <solidandshade@fastmail.fm> hat am 31. Mai 2013 um 11:16
> geschrieben:
>

> The website looks nice, but where is the API documentation?
It isn't online yet. It's a work in progress. I guess we will add them shortly
but in a different way. IMHO we should provide different docs for each (major)
version,
but we didn't discussed that in detail.

> https://pdfbox.apache.org/apidocs/ now leads to a 404 error and all the
> links to API docs that show up in web searches are broken. There doesn't
> appear to be a link to the docs anywhere on the site. It would be great
> if they could be restored in the directory, otherwise the site will take
> a substantial SEO hit.
Sorry for the inconvience, but there maybe be other URL-changes too which
can't be avoided in such cases.

> On Thu, May 30, 2013, at 10:31 AM, Andreas Lehmkuehler wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > our all new website is online now including a new and fresh design.
> >
> > We switched to the new Apache CMS system which hopefully helps us
> > to improve the content of our website easier and faster.
> >
> > I'd like to thank Maruan who managed to get this done especially the
> > conversion and rearrangement of the whole content.
> >
> > Thanks for the effort!!
> >
> > BR
> > Andreas Lehmkühler
>
> --