pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Kirk, Kenneth" <Kk...@ILSOS.NET>
Subject Drawing Non Transparent Text
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 19:09:10 GMT
We have an application that takes user input and places it on a PDF.  The PDF where originally
in tiff format and converted to PDF.  Until it is finalized we keep the PDF and text separate
and bring them together to display to the user.  When the file is finalized we then replace
the original PDF with one with the text placed on it.  Our problem is sometimes there is text
on the PDF that shows up behind what the users have placed on the PDF.  The do we make the
text background opaque and not transparent?

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged
or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining
permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute
or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify
the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete
this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of
the Illinois Secretary of State.