pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Leleu Eric <eric.leleu....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about PDFBox
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 07:32:08 GMT
Hi,

Currently, only PDF/A-1b is managed by the preflight module.
As far as I know, there are no validation test suite for PDF/A-1a. (the
Isartor only provide tests for PDF/A-1b) If you have found de PDF/A-1a
validation test suite, please share the reference, it could be help.

Found time for PDFBox is not an easy task these last months, I'm sorry for
that. But managing the PDF/A-1a is a part of my "todo list".

BR,
Eric