pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: pdfbox throw the exception when read the blank page from pdf file.
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:53:55 GMT
Hi,

Am 22.04.2013 19:20, schrieb Ruhong Cai:

> Please try the attached file, It is easy to reproduce, PDFBOX throw the NuLL pointer
exception when read in the pdf file which has blank page,
Your file didn't make it due to restrictions to the mailing list. Please put
the pdf to a share hoster or something similar so that we can download it.

> When org.apache.pdfbox.util . PDFStreamEngine.processStream() process the blank page,
it throw the exception.
Please post the stack trace and some information about your environment, like
PDFBox version, Java Version, OS etc.

> Thanks!
>
> Ruhong

BR