pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: Installing PDFBox on AIX and using the PDFMerger CLU
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 05:48:00 GMT
Hi,

Am 03.04.2013 20:14, schrieb Zubair:
> H,
>
> Can the PDFBox be installed on AIX ? If yes how can it be done ?
Hmmm, PDFBox isn't an application coming along with an installer. It's
just a java based library to deal with pdfs including some more or less
simple command line tools.

> Also I need to run the PDFMerger via the command line/shell script. Can I
> do something like this on an AIX server ?
Install a java runtime environment (at least >= 1.5.x). Download and "install"
the most recent version of PDFBox [1] (precompiled binary pdfbox-app-1.x.jar)
and run PDFMerger as described here [2]

> Thanks and Regards,
> Zubair || zubair.mohammed@gmail.com

BR