pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: Rubber Stamp/saving error
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 12:02:31 GMT
Hi,

Am 05.04.2013 17:43, schrieb Tasha Keppler:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone encountered this error (I'm using psfbox in a vb.net application):
Most of us are using PDFBox in a java based environment, so that it might
be hard to find an .NET expert to answer your question.

> org.apache.pdfbox.exceptions.COSVisitorException: class configured for MessageDigest(provider:
SUN)cannot be found.

> What does this mean? What can I do to correct it?
What version of PDFBox are you using?

Did you build the .NET version of your own or do you use a precompiled version
from elsewhere?

The exception sounds like an encryption/decryption issue. Are the
bouncycastle-DLLs on your path?

> Thanks for your help!
>
> Tasha

BR