pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Lehmkühler" <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: Encryption in Apache pdfbox
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 11:03:47 GMT
Hi,

I had to moderate your posting through manually. Be sure to be subscribed to the
mailing correctly [1], otherwise you won't get any/all answers.

Bonnie Keith <Bonnie.Keith@sas.com> hat am 4. April 2013 um 23:24 geschrieben:
> Are any encryption algorithms contained in pdfbox? If so, what are they?
>
> Does pdfbox make use of or make calls to encryption in another product such as
> the JRE? If so, what are they?
>
> I need details for export/import classification purposes.
Have a look at the bottom of [2], maybe that is what your are looking for.

> Thanks!

> Bonnie Keith
> Export Compliance Technology Analyst - Legal Division
> Tel: (919) 531-7206 ▪ Mobile: (919) 218-2497 ▪ bonnie.keith@sas.com
> SAS Institute Inc., SAS Campus Drive, Cary, NC  27513
> www.sas.com/US
> SAS® … THE POWER TO KNOW®

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler