pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Chojecki <i...@rayman2200.de>
Subject Re: Multiple signatures
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 08:30:21 GMT
Am 21.02.2013 10:38, schrieb Vlad Mateescu:
> Hello,
Hi,

> I'm trying to add two signatures with two different certificates in a
> PDF
> file but as soon as it adds the second one, the first signature
> becomes
> invalid.
Can you please try it again with the pdfbox trunk. There were done some
fixes in the last patch. I think your problem isn't related with the one
shown in PDFBOX-1370. The problem there is signing different pages and
this cause that one or more signatures would be invalid.

> I started with the code provided at [1], modified here and there (I'm
> still
> able to sign the document once....or more times using the same
> certificate) and added a function for the second signature. I
> currently
> sign the document like this:

Hmm, sounds for me like an cms issue not an pdf. But please send me one
sample and I try analyse it.

> PDFSigner signer = new PDFSigner(input, output);
> signer.sign(keystore1, password1);
> signer.signR(keystore2, password2);
> signer.document.saveIncremental(.....);
>
> Thanks!

I have to thank you for reporting that issue.

Best regards
Thomas