pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Working with PDF larger than 2GB
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:42:55 GMT
Hi Pierre,

it could well be that some of the code still reads an int where it should read a long. For
smaller files this is not an issue but for larger ones - like yours - this will be. Could
you file an issue with a description so we do not forget about it.

Unfortunately fixing the StartXref only might not be sufficient as there are other places
where an int is read instead of a long I think e.g. when parsing the Xref entries. We need
to check that.

Maruan Sahyoun

Am 20.03.2013 um 16:31 schrieb Pierre Huttin <pierre@huttin.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I'm currently working on very large PDF file (more then 115000 pages and 21GB) I have
try to use the loadNonSeq (because load with scratchfile will create a second 21GB file),
but unfortunately when the parser try to parse the StartXref I receieve the following error
: