pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: PDFBox Issue [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 06:29:56 GMT
Hi,

Am 24.03.2013 23:46, schrieb Ken White:
> Hi The message below was rejected by the apache server because the attachments
Most attachments aren't allowed and won't be relayed. Furthermore you have to be
subscribed to the mailing list to post something and get possible answers [1].

> were > 1MB.  So here is it again with the file AFTER modification with pdfbox.
> I will forward the original in a second email.
We already have all needed information as you created an issue on JIRA [2], so
please don't double post.

I didn't had the time to dig deeper into that issue, but I guess that removePage
is limited to remove the page from the dictionary only. Possible cross
references are still there and lead to the described behaviour.

> Regards
>
> Ken

SNIP

BR