pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: About PDF box licence version
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 07:09:56 GMT
Hi,

Am 08.03.2013 07:37, schrieb Devidas:
> Hello,
>
> We are trying to generate pdf using PDF box.However resolution of images in the
> generated PDF is not clear.
> Some kind of distortion or blur will appear on images in the pdf.
> We have attached the document and image for reference.
Your attachments didn't make it due to restrictions to the mailing list. Please
post the code snippet which is used to add the images to the pdf.

> Please let us know if  these issues will solved if we purchase licence version
> of pdfbox .
I'm afraid you have to spend your money elsewhere ;-) Apache PDFBox uses the
Apache License, version 2.0 and you can use it for free, see [1] for further
details. There aren't two version of PDFBox, a light for free and a fully
featured to be payed for.

> Thanks & regards
>     Devidas

Please subscribe to our mailing list to ensure to get all answers to your post,
see [2] for further details.

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
[2] http://pdfbox.apache.org/mail-lists.html