pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Devidas <devidas.kar...@tcs.com>
Subject About PDF box licence version
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 06:37:41 GMT
Hello,

We are trying to generate pdf using PDF box.However resolution of images
in the generated PDF is not clear.
Some kind of distortion or blur will appear on images in the pdf.
We have attached the document and image for reference.
Please let us know if  these issues will solved if we purchase licence
version of pdfbox .

Thanks & regards
    Devidas

--