pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Overlaying document with images onto stationary
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 15:14:26 GMT
We're testing the overlaying of input documents onto stationary here.

The first document has just text and works well when stationary is applied.

The second document has two pages: the first is just text, the second
includes an image. In this case, stationary has had no effect on either the
page with just text or the page with an image.

We're wondering if anyone else has this working? I can say that the
documents were converted from Postscript to PDF using latest Ghostscript if
that helps.

Version used: 1.7.1.

Thanks,

James