pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Shrink pdfbox.jar
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:41:40 GMT
what about setting up some kind of ideas page for PDFBOX 2.0 where we could put together potential
improvements e.g. new parser (if still needed), layered lib (core, apps) …. We could also
move parts into a sandbox to work on it but to keep it separate from working code. I will
have some time again to work on core parts.

BR

Maruan Sahyoun