pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: Pdfbox Release Plan
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:37:35 GMT
Dear Thomas,

Am 18.02.2013 11:52, schrieb Thomas Jodes:
> Dear Mr Lehmkühler,
>
> could you plese tell me more about the Apache PDFbox release plan. Unfortunately
> I could not find anything on the PDFbox website.
We don't have any plan.

> I'm vocationally interested in the fixed done after 1.7.1 and am looking forward
> for the next stable PDFbox release 1.8.0.
I hope the next release will be done soon, maybe in the first quarter this year.
Stay tuned ....

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Thomas Jodes

Please use our mailing lists [1] to communicate with the PDFBox community and
avoid contacting the developers directly. I've cc'ed my answer to the users
list.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] http://pdfbox.apache.org/mail-lists.html