pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: Why is PDFBox deleting a rectangle line when converting to Image file
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 21:27:05 GMT
Hi,

Am 13.02.2013 23:08, schrieb Florian Fleischer:

> hi,
>
> thx for the quick answer .... here comes the pdf.....
It didn't make it ot the mailing list due to some restrictions, but I got it as
you cc'ed me.

It works fine for me using PDFReader and PDFToImage. Maybe you should try the
ImageIOUtil class coming with PDFBox to save the image. It provides a simple
method to using a specific resolution, which is IMHO the key to solve your
issue.

>  > regards
>  >
>  >