pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From kenton wu <kenton...@kisters.cn>
Subject Fill data into pdf xfa forms by PdfBox
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 05:49:53 GMT
Hi All,

Is there any one who knows how to fill data into pdf xfa forms by PdfBox?
I only find two functions, AcroForm.getXFA() and AcroForm.setXFA(), but I
don't know how to do it, I wish there is an example or description about
it.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Kenton
 Kenton Wu - KISTERS Shanghai Software Development Co., Ltd. - No. 450 Fushan Rd. 9A - 200122
Shanghai - China
Phone: +86 21 68670119 -806 | E-Mail: kenton.wu@kisters.cn | WWW:
destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.