pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Eliot Kimber <ekim...@rsicms.com>
Subject How to Embed EPS Files in PDF using PDFBox?
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 22:22:31 GMT
I searched but couldn't find any obvious guidance for my question.

I have EPS graphics and would like to create PDF pages that include the EPS
graphics in their entirety, rather than extracting preview images (which may
either not be present at all or of too low a resolution) (I am already
constructing pages from images without a problem).

Is that even possible or sensible?

If it is both possible and sensible, can someone point me toward relevant
docs or code?

Thanks,

Eliot
--
Eliot Kimber
Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions