pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Prakash Dubey <prakashdube...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java compiler is not able to find pdfbox-app-1.7.1.jar file
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:52:16 GMT
>Yes i have set the classpath to "C:\Users\Prakash
Kumar\pdfbox-app-1.7.1.jar"
>Other command line utilities, like one i tried to run "PDFReader", it runs
fine.

>Here is the result when i type the "set CLASSPATH" on cmd:---

C:\Users\Prakash Kumar>set CLASSPATH
CLASSPATH=.;C:\Program Files
(x86)\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip.;C:\Users\Prakash
Kumar\pdfbox-app-1.7.1.jar

other command line utilities like one one think more, is there any junior
job for a new comer. As i am new to this community, and now i little bit
started to understand, but many things goes beyond my head.
Thanks for reply....