pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Steve Hannah <st...@weblite.ca>
Subject Re: PDFBox - PDF to SWF
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 20:17:36 GMT
One more thing, as I didn't really state explicitly what I meant by
"hook in".  PDFBox provides you with the ability to write a PDF page
as an image.  If you take an SWF graphics context (i.e. a subclass of
java.awt.Graphics that is set to write SWF) from one of those SWF
libraries, you should be able to pass that straight into the paint()
method (where pdfbox renders the page) and it should just work.  I did
something like this with pdfbox a long time ago...

-Steve

--
Steve Hannah
Web Lite Solutions Corp.