pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkühler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: newest Itext version via SVN
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:12:13 GMT
Hi,

Am 31.01.13 13:30, schrieb Florian Fleischer:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the address svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/itext/code/ and
 > realized that this is not the newest as I compared the code with
 > the itextLib in my maven repository .... could you give
 > me the newest SVN address...
I'm afraid you've asked the wrong people. This mailing list belongs to
the Apache PDFBox community. PDFBox isn't related to iText, it is some
sort of a competitor using a more friendly license [2]. See [1] for
further details if you are interested to use an alternative to iText.
Feel free to come back if you have some more questions. We'll be happy
to answer them.

> Thanks
>
> Florian

If you are still looking for iText have a look at [3] and be aware that
they changed the license recently.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] http://pdfbox.apache.org