pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Creating a PDF/A with PDFBOX
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2013 11:42:47 GMT
Hi,

you would need to include an OutputIntents entry into the DocumentCatalog. I think at that
point in time there is no high level API for that.

A sample entry would look like this (Generated by Acrobat X)

(COSName{OutputIntents}:COSArray{[COSDictionary{(COSName{DestOutputProfile}:COSDictionary{(COSName{Filter}:COSName{FlateDecode})
(COSName{Length}:COSInt{2574}) (COSName{N}:COSInt{3}) (COSName{Range}:COSArray{[COSFloat{0.0},
COSFloat{1.0}, COSFloat{0.0}, COSFloat{1.0}, COSFloat{0.0}, COSFloat{1.0}]}) }) (COSName{Info}:COSString{sRGB
IEC61966-2.1}) (COSName{OutputCondition}:COSString{}) (COSName{OutputConditionIdentifier}:COSString{Custom})
(COSName{RegistryName}:COSString{http://www.color.org}) (COSName{S}:COSName{GTS_PDFA1}) (COSName{Type}:COSName{OutputIntent})
}]}).

Kind regards

Maruan Sahyoun