pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Jim Thoburn <jim.thoburn....@fedex.com>
Subject Inserted TIFF Image Not Rendered
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 20:27:56 GMT
I am using the AddImageToPDF code from the examples directory to add a TIFF
image to a PDF document. It completes with no exceptions or errors. Yet,
when I attempt to open the PDF document in Adobe Acrobat Reader it displays
the following message: An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display
the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document
to correct the problem.  The TIFF image is not rendered. I spent a great
deal of time analyzing the PDF document and the TIFF image and appear to be
correct to my untrained eye. The PDF document generated by the code and the
TIFF image are attached.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.