pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fischer...@aon.at>
Subject Can't Compile: cannot find symbol method getSpaceMapping()
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 12:28:14 GMT
Hello,

I must say I'm pretty new to using maven. I failed to compile PDFBox after a checkout, ending
up with

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile
(default-compile) on project pdfbox: Compilation failure
[ERROR] /SVN/PDFbox/trunk/pdfbox/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/pdmodel/font/PDSimpleFont.java:[525,52]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : method getSpaceMapping()
[ERROR] location: class org.apache.fontbox.cmap.CMap

I don't have any idea how to solve this, can anybody help me?
I'm using a MacBook with Mac OS X 10.6.8.

Best
Thomas