pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: Handling Graphics from Scanned PDF
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:34:24 GMT
Hi,

sorry for the late answer.

Am 10.12.2012 17:06, schrieb Eliot Kimber:
> OK, I'm looking for the revision to pagedrawer.Invoke mentioned in
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1445, which should correct my
> issue, but I'm not finding it in trunk/
>
> Has the patch been committed or am I looking in the wrong place?
These classes were changed

pdfbox/trunk/pdfbox/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/pdmodel/graphics/xobject/PDCcitt.java

pdfbox/trunk/pdfbox/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/pdmodel/graphics/xobject/PDJpeg.java

pdfbox/trunk/pdfbox/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/pdmodel/graphics/xobject/PDPixelMap.java

pdfbox/trunk/pdfbox/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/pdmodel/graphics/xobject/PDXObjectImage.java

or just perform a "svn up" on your copy of the trunk.

> Thanks,
>
> Eliot
>
> On 12/9/12 11:02 AM, "Andreas Lehmkuehler" <andreas@lehmi.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am 09.12.2012 16:45, schrieb Eliot Kimber:
>>> At least using the 1.7.1 release, the combined image is not usable--it
>>> doesn't reflect the application of the mask (at least I think that's what's
>>> happening).
>> I've run some test and the most recent trunk works.
>>
>>> I'm not sure how to build the pdfbox-app jar, which is what my application
>>> uses. I have successfully built the pdfbox.jar from the latest source but I
>>> didn't see anything in the build.xml for producing the pdfbox-app.jar.
>> Starting with PDFBox 1.0.0 the default build system is based on Maven [1]. The
>> build.xml still remains because of some historical reasons.
>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Eliot
>>>

>>> SNIP
>>
>> BR