pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: How to get: isOptimized, hasCompressedStreamObjects, allowsCommenting ?
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:14:52 GMT
Hi,

your reply was hard to read as any formating was missing ...

Am 11.12.2012 18:06, schrieb Johan G:
> Maruan, thank you. Re:

> a) Fast Web View / Linearization .... you can look up the existence of a linearization
parameter dictionary which must exist within
> the first 1024 bytes of the pdf. Any further help for how to code that would be deeply
appreciated .

> Re: b) Compressed stream objects ... PDFBox does deal with compressed stream objects
just fine.. (no indicator is set) if a
> compressed stream object is encountered. And for this too please, anyone? Can you somehow
parse and then set your own flag if
> you encounter a compressed stream object during that parsing? I have spent time looking
for code examples and have also tried
> some code snippets. But have not yet been able to accomplish either of the above and
may be well off onto the wrong track.
For every compressed stream one or more filters (FlateFilter, DCTFilter ec.) are
defined, see [1]. [2] demonstrates how to remove all filters.

> Thanks again for any consideration. Johan in Seattle ----- Original Message -----
 > SNIP

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler